IT Manager's Favorite Tool for management of employee mobile phones content. DataPilot Corporate is the only cell phone and mobile operator agnostic solution, which allows your organization to:
- Transfer employees' address book from one handset to the next when you change cell phones
- Backup employees' cell phones in case they lose, break, or damage their phones
- Pre-load .csv contact list to employees' cell phones from your CRM/SFA database or any other contact management software
- Download photos from onsite employees' phones
Data is transferred locally via USB, Bluetooth, or IRDA connections. DataPilot Corporate is scalable to your needs depending on the number of cell phones in your organization: 25, 50, 100, or unlimited.
- Intelligent Mapping
One of Susteen's critical success factors in today's sync environment is its ability to convert phone book data across different cell phone make and models into a standard format. Supporting by far the largest number of cell phones in the market, DataPilot Corporate Edition can seamlessly transfer phonebook information from any mobile device to another.
- Better Control and Security
Contact Information is a valuable asset for your company. Now you can keep it secure on your PC so that you do not lose it if your employees' cell phones are broken, lost or damaged. DataPilot gives your company more control by enabling easy management of phonebook information from only one workstation, making it easy for your IT team to monitor and secure its integrity.
- Enhanced Functionality of your Employee's cell phones
DataPilot Corporate dramatically improves the handset utility for the employees on-the-go. They can use the cell phone as a central location for the contact information they store in PDAs, Microsoft Oulook, Outlook Express or business cards. DataPilot Corporate will allow the licensed user to check e-mail while on the go by setting their cell phone as a modem and import/export pictures and ring tones to and from their cell phones.
- Ease of sharing contact information
Sharing contact information among all your employees has never been easier. Simply import the information from their mobile phone and create a master list of contact data. The "Merge Lists" feature allows you to create a common list for your employees with just one click.
- DataPilot is one central location for your cell phone, your personal information manager (PIM), and your PDA's address book that you can carry anytime, anywhere.
- No more hassle punching in all those numbers! Now you can conveniently add, edit and delete cell phone numbers from your computer with easy sync to your cell phone
- Lost your cell phone and all of your contacts are gone? DataPilot backs up all your contact information so that you could easily retrieve it if needed.
- Thought about upgrading your cell phone but you don't want to re-type all your numbers by hand? DataPilot transfers your contact data from one cell phone to the next with just one click.
- Always late at your appointments? Stay in sync with your schedule in Outlook or make your own calendar using your computer's keyboard and sync it back to your cell phone.
- On the road and still working? Set your cell phone as a wireless modem and check e-mail and surf the web while away from the office
- Guess who's calling? DataPilot transfers your favorite ring tones and pictures to your cell phone so you can assign a different sound and picture for any contact in your address book. Now you know who is calling!
- No way to retrieve the pictures you've taken with your camera phone? For select models, DataPilot enables you to transfer your pictures to the cell phone FREE via data cable. Once on your PC, you can edit and send them by e-mail to your family, friends or colleagues
- Import/Export contacts from Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, and Palm Desktop software
- Back up your cell phone address book in case you lose, break, damage or change your handset
- Select all or chose specific contacts you need to update in your cell phone
- Add & edit your cell phone contacts using your computer's keyboard
- Simple column management allows you to select the field you want to manage
- Prioritize your contacts in any order your prefer by simply clicking the re-number feature
- Import/Export your calendar from Outlook to your cell phone
- Create and modify your own schedule by adding, editing, or deleting appointments
- Mark your holidays and weekends in your calendar for ease of planning
- Set alarm feature to remind you of important appointments in your cell phone
Internet Data Connectivity
- Check your emails while away from the office Surf the web to access important data
- Display connection speed and status
- Versatile user-friendly installation program sets your data enabled phone as modem for your PC in no time
- Upload ringtones from your PC to your cell phone
- Import/export ringtones in various formats including MP3, MIDI, and RTTL
- Personalize your incoming calls with your favorite sounds
- Download your favorite pictures & movies from your cell phone to PC and email them to your friends and family
- Transfer wallpapers from your computer to your cell phone
- Set any picture as a wallpaper
- Use the editing tools to customize your wallpapers and pictures
- Back up your SMS messages on your computer Send SMS messages to anyone in your cell phone address book and Outlook contacts
- Edit your SMS from using your computer’s keyboard
" I just purchased a download version of your DataPilot software, and it truly is a Godsend! I recently purchased a Samsung Finesse R810 to replace my aging Motorola e815, and the thought of transferring my contacts list by entering the contacts manually on the phone was not amusing. I had tried Samsungs own software, but wouldn't you know it, it doesn't support my model! All I wanted was to be able to type in my contacts list on my pc and transfer it over to my phone--is that too much to ask? The short answer was yes, until I got your software. Now, I will have a permanent backup of my contacts on my pc, so when I upgrade my phone again, at least I will have something to work with! Thank you very much and please thank your programmers for taking care of poorly-connected phones like mine."
Aloha from Hawaii,
"I purchased a new LG Accolade VX5600 cell phone and wanted to find a software package that would allow me to migrate my telephone # data from my old Motorola StarTAC 7868W phone (which I purchased back in December 2000!). I tried some other software packages first, but to no avail. When I used other products they would screw up the data fields. For example: the Work # went into Home, Cell went into Fax, Home went into Work, and so on. So I purchased your product for the LG Accolade VX5600 (Verizon) and it worked like a charm!!! It was so easy to use, Very User friendly and the data actually did backup and restore correctly! I was truly amazed and just wanted to take this time to pass my compliments onto your company. I just purchased two (2) additional LG phones (same model as mine) for my parents so we would all have the same and I would be able to instruct them. This week I will definitely pick up the same Datapilot program for them to help them migrate their data and backup up their phone. Also, it's a lot easier to enter the data on a computer keyboard than trying to use the keypads on the phones.
So in closing, THANKS for a WONDERFUL PRODUCT !!! I will tell all my friends that it's a must to have your product if they own a cell phone. Kudos to a Job Well Done !!! "
"Thank you very much. I've just been so busy getting out of late training meeting with Clear and Adoplex with the new G-4 technology. I'm walking around New York City with my inernet on the go. I'm going to send a thank you letter to the company for us doing great business. Thank you very much your a champion there really doing some great work. I will be pushig the data pilot sofware. I've this product its been improved a lot.
"Software is already updated. Thanks so much for your super-quick help!"
"Everything works great. I was able to get all the info off of my old cell phones and onto the new ones, no problem."
"Thank you very much. it worked perfectly, and the program is great and very versatile.
Have a great week!"